OUR MEDICAL PROVIDER PRACTICERepresenting Physicians, Hospitals, Medical Groups, and Other Healthcare Providers and Organizations
Our Medical Provider Practice
Defending Physicians and Providers Against Malpractice Claims
Our medical provider practice is focused first and foremost on defending hospitals and medical professionals against medical malpractice claims. Our success in this representation is founded on several factors:
We Are Trial Lawyers, and Approach Every Case with the Expectation of Prevailing at Trial
We have the willingness and demonstrated ability to go to trial. This approach dictates the way that we manage litigation, including our tenacious, meticulous approach to advancing the interests of our clients.
Put simply, we dedicate the time, resources, and energy to serve our clients’ interests. Correspondingly, opposing counsel know that we prepare for trial, which means that they will have to invest significant resources, and assume significant risks, in proceeding with cases.
We Bring a Wealth of Experience to Every Case
We Develop Customized Strategies to Further Our Clients’ Business Interests
Our background enables our team to communicate effectively with professionals in medicine, the sciences, and other areas to prepare for trial and to develop persuasive briefs and courtroom demonstratives. We also utilize this unique insight to successfully conduct internal investigations, early case assessments, pre-trial negotiations, and counseling to avoid future litigation.
For More Information About How We can Help Your Litigation Needs, Please Contact Our Firm.
MEDICAL PROVIDERS – REPRESENTATIVE VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
- Defense verdict in Utah State Court against claim seeking 8 figure damage award for spinal cord injury and subsequent paralysis allegedly caused by care of hospital employee
- Defense verdict in Wasatch County Utah against claim seeking 7 figure damage award for claim alleging treatment caused cauda equine syndrome and for failure to diagnose the syndrome
- Defense verdict in Utah State Court against claim seeking 7 figure damage award for alleged brain injury to a child due to trauma at delivery from child falling to floor on head
- Dismissal on eve of trial following evidentiary hearing resulting in opposing expert being stricken from testifying in claim seeking 7 figure damage award due to spinal cord infection
- Reversal of Medicaid decision denying coverage for a life-changing medication needed by our client costing $600.00 per dose
- Reversal of private insurer’s decision, following briefing and appeal hearing, denying coverage for leukemia treatment for our client costing in excess of 7 figures
- Defense verdict in Davis County Utah against claim seeking 7 figure damage award in case alleging treatment caused facial pain syndrome
- Voluntary dismissal and sanctions against opposing counsel during jury selection for withholding evidence in claim alleging experimental procedure caused colon injury
- Defense verdict in claims seeking 7 figure damage award for alleged failure to properly treat leg fracture following ski accident and diagnose compartment syndrome