Nediha graduated from S.J. Quinney College of Law. She also earned a law degree in her native country, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Amidst breakup of the former Yugoslavia and the civil war that followed, Nediha lived in Croatia and Germany for four years before becoming a citizen of the United States. After settling in Utah, Nediha studied Political Science and, then, received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Utah.
Prior to Gross & Rooney, Nediha represented plaintiffs in ERISA claims helping them recover mental health, medical, and disability benefits. Nediha now works on cases involving catastrophic personal injury and complex commercial litigation.
Foreign Languages: Nediha speaks her native Serbo-Croatian-Bosnian, German, and some Russian.
- University of Bihac Law School, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Graduated Lawyer, 2004)
- S.J. Quinney College of Law (J.D., 2015)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Utah State Bar (2015)
- United States District Court for the District of Utah (2017)
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit (2018)
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Utah State Bar: Women Lawyers